Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rollin' on the River VII

I don't even know how to describe this weekend, except to share the recipe for a successful party. The ingredients:



  • Beautiful spring weather

  • Boat rides on the lake

  • a quaint village in the south

  • great southern food

  • international and national guests---Brazil, London, Egypt, New York, Portland

  • a local saloon

  • 300 local friends and relatives

  • happy hosts

Mix well. Add a hot band, folding chairs and coolers, hot dogs, hoop cheese and oatmeal cookies, a big dance floor---and get out of the way. That's a recipe for Rollin' on the River VII Weekend. There is just too much to tell. Perhaps the pictures can speak for themselves.
































And Tom's favorite photo of the weekend--the one of him and Dani, the Brazilian model:

5 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Kay, thanks for your visiting and nice words about my photos. I appreciate so much your comment.

Do you have a Brazilian sister in law? That is amazing!

I will return to see your Whitman post. Have a nice week ahead.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Kay, thanks for your visiting and nice words about my photos. I appreciate so much your comment.

Do you have a Brazilian sister in law? That is amazing!

I will return to see your Whitman post. Have a nice week ahead.

SandyCarlson said...

What fun! Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic party this must have been!
Thank you for you visit to me blog!

Susan said...

Thanks Kay...you have inspired me, I am still trying to figure of of this out..but I'll let you be the first to know; you can find me at susanowens-susan.blogspot Susan O