Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Weekend at the Farm

After the busy Easter weekend, it was great to throttle back a little. We left for the farm on Friday afternoon. Tom spent a lot of time on the tractor--plowing and discing, and doing whatever you do on a tractor. He loves getting dirty. See photo below. I piddled---that means I had fun getting ready for dinner guests on Sat. night. The weather was absolutely perfect. Warm, but not too warm, low humidity, just a little breeze, and not too many bugs. So, it seemed like fun to dine outside again. In just a few weeks it will be too hot, and we'll have to go in the house and turn on the air conditioning. I love this time of year, and I want to enjoy every minute we can outside.

So we had two couples to join us. Anyway, my fun was preparing our outside "rooms" for the evening.

Here are the weekend photos.











No comments: