I did my first TT on things I like about my work. This week, I'd like to tell you some of the things I do on a given day. The thing I like best about my job is that tomorrow will be very different. Here are just 13 of the things I did yesterday:
- I wrote three thank-you notes to leaders about the Wiregrass Regional Summit that was held at our College last week.
- I drafted a letter to a major donor who completed his pledge to the College's Foundation.
- I responded to a required survey on the needs of workforce development programs in our state.
- I attended a luncheon meeting of a women's group to which I belong. The program this month was from the club president/librarian who provided suggestions for summer reading.
- I had a phone meeting with an employee who is joining our division in a new position.
- Wearing another of my hats, I met with a college employee who has specific concerns--can't say more than that.
- I met with a staff member to discuss a new program.
- I signed half a dozen checks for the Foundation.
- I reviewed the agenda for a Foundation meeting early this morning.
- I met with a group at the Chamber of Commerce to hear more about an exciting new community educational initiative called Yes We Can.
- I peeped in on a Kids Kollege class about Legos that meets in my building.
- I discussed a hiring issue with the HR office.
- I thought about cleaning off my desk, but it didn't happen.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants